2 Classe ca 100's vs 1 Classe ca 200 ?

I am debating on buying 1 claase ca 200, or 2 classe 100's using them in mono, I will be driving aerial 7B's, looking for advise on this, thanks
128x128samski
I'd go for 2. I have a CA200 and it's a great amp. But, bridged it is like 700w into 4 ohms. The 2 CA100s also give you option of vertical biamping, plus bridging option. You may also find one CA100 is plenty of power for 7Bs.

-Ed
Drubin, I think the previous posts are saying that a more powerful stereo amp is better sounding in certain respects, than bridging two smaller or equal amps, however, if you have a pair of amps already designed as monoblocks to begin with, such as what I own, then the story might be a little different.
yep,
if the amp is designed to be a monoblock it's certainly more beneficial to have two
I could be wrong but I think Classe put the CA series technology of UHC (ultra high current) in 200's and up. They also claim the difference in amperage from lower to higher also deals with higher quality parts. I know I've got 1 ca200 and have been very satisfied for several years driving Thiels.
What do you all think of Classe amps? I've never evaluated the stuff critically, but it has always seemed such an attractive value from a watts per dollar perspective, plus good apparent build quality and nice looks. How does it stack up sonically with something like the Pass X series amps, Levinson, etc? Is it in the same league?