Acoustic treatment for side glass doors / please, need ideas.

Sadly, wife's home renovations forces me to move my audio system from the family room (not the best place anyway) to a small room but with side glass doors (sadly yes, BOTH sides). Room is small, 15"(L) x 10"(W) x 9"(H) . I was considering install drapes (maybe better, roller shades) because in that area cant have fixed solutions. I really need some advice here because this change can ruin my relax moments listening my records and having a glass of scotch.
Thanks in advance  
jorsan
Thanks to everyone who post here helping me to find the best option. Definitely I will go with drapes because looks like blind shades will not do the job correctly if they are not thick enough. Just found this:
 https://www.moondreamwebstore.com/soundproof-curtains-10?gclid=CJzH2rPY2dQCFYFEhgodo5MDew#s[10][]:17...
Maybe this would be the solution, what do you think?

:
Those curtains look nice -- good to see they have testing and data to back up the "soundproof" claim. 
In one small room with two windows, I use blackout curtains with one more panel than needed and long enough to touch the floor. That helps soften quite a bit.

In another small room with one window, I use bamboo/woven wood (with sticks, woven grass, and full but thin shoots) with a room darkening shade behind it. Seems to diffuse a bit. With both down, it makes a big difference.

There are probably much better audiophile-approved methods, but these help and passed WAF, even though I have a waiver in these rooms.

Edit---those "soundproof" curtains are probably much better.  Good luck!
Tom, I'd like to help you out. I really would. But if I told you I'd have to kill you.