Acoustic treatment for side glass doors / please, need ideas.

Sadly, wife's home renovations forces me to move my audio system from the family room (not the best place anyway) to a small room but with side glass doors (sadly yes, BOTH sides). Room is small, 15"(L) x 10"(W) x 9"(H) . I was considering install drapes (maybe better, roller shades) because in that area cant have fixed solutions. I really need some advice here because this change can ruin my relax moments listening my records and having a glass of scotch.
Thanks in advance  
jorsan
Jorsan,

Again, from an overall acoustics balance, they are awesome. They will reduce resonance modes, and allow better room/speaker/woofer integration, which will make everything sound in better balance, and improve the perceived signal to noise by reducing the resonance time fairly broadly. They just happen to be a lot better in the bass than most devices their size.

I'm not suggesting these as your 1 thing to do.

Strongly encourage you to ask GIK for help directly.

But also, you may learn a lot by throwing some pillows and blankets around the floor. It's free and you'll get a better idea of how interrelated room acoustic treatments really are.

Best,

E
For sound absorption, over a glass door or window look for Noise Absorption Coefficient NRC rating.  In absence of this the thickness and density of a curtain would be two factors that contribute to lowering reflections.  For a specific solution for this check out Quiet Curtains tested curtains.  There also maybe be one or two other companies that have this information.  

Post removed