Advice for a usb dac

I would like to jump into PC Audio and looking for advice regarding a Dac (entry level). The components of my system are: Maggie Mg 12, Odyssey Stratos, Classe CP 35, Rotel cdp 991. I am thinking about the AudioQuest Dragonfly v1.2 OR the Cambridge Dac Magic 100. I don't want to invest to much for now. Not even sure about my setup: my pc is 25 feet away from my system, so I will have to use a long cable. Any advice or other suggestion/recommendation?
papazeze
How are you going to ‘jump in’? Streaming, cd rips, hirez downloads? Makes a difference as to your requirements. If not sure, as a starter I would stick to one of the under $200 USB only DACs. The AQD at $149 certainly fits.
Along the lines of Mesch's question too. I suggest you look into iFi Nano DSD. Has the added benefit of driving headphones so can be used on the go. I use it in that fashion.
Take a look at the Schiit Bifrost - they have a nice UBER analogue upgrade that takes it to the next level of performance - when you are ready.

Installation of their upgrades is a breeze - simply push into the connector strip and screw in place - if you can install computer cards, you can upgrade Schiit gear - it's that well designed

I have one in my audio system - when you treat it to good IC's and power cables the performance improvement is amazing.
- my cables now cost twice as much as the Bifrost
- it just kept getting better :-)

The new Gen 2 USB port provides exceptional details and pinpoint imaging.

This DAC will grow with your requirements - to extremely high performance levels

I had the DacMagic with a tricked out power supply - the Bifrost trounced it!

Schiit are very quick at processing your order - and with the shipping option I selected it arrived in Canada in 4 days - excellent service

Regards