Aesthetix Calypso Signature

I'm not sure how long this has been out, but sure would like to here comments about it from owners. Anybody here have it already? Have you compared it to other pre-amps?
frankg
I have the Janus that I upgraded to Signature a few months ago. I think it is fantastic. It is the best preamp and phono stage I have ever heard.

I bought the unit used. It was already at Aesthetix as the previous owner was getting it checked out and ready to sell as he moved up to the Jupiter series. Aesthetix fully upgraded the unit and included a new 3 year warrenty.

I highly recommend the upgrade. The people there are great to work with as well. It will take a while as I understand a lot of Saturn series owners are doing the upgrade.
hi frankg,my Aesthetix Calypso Signature is to arrive ,but my english is too bad,so i will take a few photos later
Aesthetix Audio has announced their Saturn Series Signature preamplifiers plus the Jupiter Series Io Eclipse and Callisto Eclipse preamplifiers. The Signature versions of the highly regarded Saturn preamplifiers incorporate similar improvements as developed for the Jupiter Signature series. Saturn Signature units use costly custom hybrid Teflon coupling capacitors, replacing the polypropylene units at critical inter-stage points. Both Rhea Signature and Janus Signature use hand tuned RIAA networks. Retail pricing for Calypso Signature line stage and Rhea Signature phono stage are $7,000 each, the Janus Signature full function preamp is $10,000. Standard versions remain in the line at $4,500 for the Calypso, $4,000 for the Rhea and $6,500 for the Janus. Any Saturn preamp can be factory upgraded to Signature status beginning in the 3rd quarter of 2008. Signature upgrade is $2,500 for the Calypso, $3,000 for the Rhea, and $3,500 for the Janus.