Aesthetix Calypso vs ARC LS25 MK2

Looking for insight from folk's who have compared these two pre's either head to head
in the same system (preferably) or experience with both in different systems.

I'm not looking at any other pre's at this time,
so please don't muddy up the thread with other pre's I should consider.

Thanks in advance...
perfectionist
Wow, it's great to hear how happy you are with your purchase. Sounds like you will own this for quite a long time.
Ahhhhhhh! Joe, this is such good news. I am almost as glad as you are that you stuck it out. When I so highly recommend a piece of gear, it always leaves me with butterflies until it all works out. Just think how home life is for the few who are fortunate enough to own the Callisto and Io Signatures, wow.
It's tough sometimes when the music and the synergy in you system is all a kilter. A lot of wild accusations are made on the A’gon and some times it is also difficult to cipher out what it all means and how much of it is real. But when someone hears the music as your (not so audiophile) gal, I agree that pretty well sums it up.
I really can’t believe more people don’t find their way to Aesthetix but, they will. One at a time. Jim White is a rare gentleman with an even rarer ability. I could not be happier for you and for myself having chosen Aesthetix above all others. Again, I also own the Rhea phono amp (sister) to the Calypso and can share the same accolades for Jims’ work on this piece that I do for all the others. This gear is truly remarkable IMHO.
We will look forward to a more comprehensive review in the weeks to come and I am interested in how the power cord trials and tube rolls will ferret out as I have not yet been that thorough. My pair pretty much blew our minds right from the get go and I didn’t experience the tube noise that quite a few have been plagued with. Thank my lucky stars.
And just to note that I was comparing them against his high end Signature series in a good friends' home. Well, here’s to listening to the music. Cheers!
Jafox, Could list exactly what tubes you like the best and where you purchased them. Thanks, Husk
Husk: Keep in mind I don't own the Calypso but rather the Callisto Sig and Io. Check my thread from a few months ago on the tubes I tried with the Callisto here.

It's anybody's guess if what worked so well with the Jupiter models will do the same for the Saturn.

John
My dealer was nice enough to let me hang onto the tubes till next Monday, so I will try to do a comprehensive tube roll this weekend. I know the Supra LoRad pc worked wonders on my cdp, and again, I have two more to play around with. I'm going to leave the one on the cdp and try a couple of different combo's. Pre & cdp, monoblocks & cdp, and will report my findings for anyone interested.

ARGHHH, I hate swapping stuff in and out, it's too much like work.
But when you have access to stuff for free, you gotta try it, right?