Alternative Rack to Salamander

I am looking for a more sonically capable rack than my Salamander Twin30, but one that will not have my wife yelling at me about room aesthetics too much. I am considering the Billy Bags Pro-54 (http://www.billybags.com/pro54LG.html), but am wondering if anybody has other recommendations. Thanks.

Lou
txlef
If money is not an object, here is your answer.

If your wife has a problem with those aesthetics, you are indeed in trouble!
For a performance-oriented rack, alot of people like the Sistrum racks. Winner of the 2004 Brutus Award for Excellence from Positive Feedback Online publication. They are consistently mentioned in any conversation about performance platform systems.

They feature all black powder-coated laser-cut steel shelves, machined stainless legs, and brass accents in construction, and look very sleek and upscale. Proprietary MicroBearing fill and other upgrades are optional. Various heights and numbers of shelves. Holds up to 300 pounds per shelf. Improves performance of video components too!

Not cheap, but not near as much as those Rix Rax, either.

Check them out at http://www.audiopoints.com

Disclaimer: I work for the company.
I like the Sistrums very much. I spent a lot of time admiring them at CES. Unfortunately, they are exactly the sort of thing I cannot have. I need something that at least smacks of looking like furniture, which is why I got the Salamander in the first place. I looked at Rix Rax, and they are definitely a possibility, as is the Billy Bags Pro-54. If there are no other "furniture-like" audiophile quality racks, I guess it will be between those.
Lou, have you considered replacing your stock Salamander shelves with Neuance shelves? Or, instead of Neuance shelves, placing some Symposium Rollerblocks under your components? You'd have to crunch the numbers, but it seems like this might be a more affordable route. And, you'd still have the benefit of the infinitely adjustable Salamander shelves that make so much sense when new equipment enters your life. It's nice to be able to raise a shelf 5/8" and accomodate the new piece of electronics.
I also happen to be the owner of 2 Salamander pieces. I to am considering replaceing them with a quality stand. I agree with the general consences on Rix Rax the one I will probably buy is Grand Prix Audio. I feel carbon fiber is the way to go for dampening purpose`s with the carbon fiber shelve`s it`s hard to beat also it`s very expensive with the carbon fiber shelve`s, even with the acrylic it`s still costly. PS there is a four shelf Monaco for sale in stand`s Iv`e been thinking of taking the plunge. David