Amp ac cable connection

Does anyone have an opinion on whether or not the 20 amp power cord form my amp should be plugged into my synergistic research conditioner or directly into the wall?  Hearing mixed reviews
128x128psinyc
I've always had my amp directly into wall with a good outlet and a non limiting power cord by that meaning some  Pc's seem to restrict power flow.Tried the other rout and lost some dynamics.Just my 2 cents.
Tranceparent Cable is another company who make excellent power products. They don't use chokes,Isolation transformers or skinny circuit board traces that restrict current. They also don't use MOVs and instead use Avalanche Diode that is 1000 times faster than a MOV. The Avalanche Diode doesn't wear out over time like a MOV will.

Wow, lots of false information from some of the members. Like "all power conditioners restrict current flow", " there are only two on the market made for power amplifiers". Some of you guys need to open up your knowledge base.

Any way, I have a Synergistic Powercell 10SE. These are made with no chokes or filters. Aside from how it is made, I really like the unit for source components. I get better detail in all the sound, but especially like the background ambiance, which is normally suppressed. It also separates instruments better than six other conditioners that I have here. For amplifiers, I get better results by keeping the 10SE separate. I do use a Tranquility Base made by Synergistic, under the amp and power box to the amplifier, along with a Shunyata Alpha power cord for noise filtering. I have not tried one of their newer four outlet version of the Powercell on the amps. I would definitely try one of their power cords first, as Synergistic has many to choose from. My experience tells me power cord choice is most important for amplifier sound quality over conditioners. Plug in filters at the receptacle where the amp is plugged in, are ok to very good, depending on the design.
Hope this helps.