Amy Winehouse LP Sound Quality

I recently purchased the standard (US) version of Amy Winehouse's "Back to Black" album on LP. The music is great, but the sound quality is really pretty bad. The CD, though far from perfect, sounds much better.
Has anyone heard the UK (import) version of the LP? Is it any better than the domestic version in terms of audio quality?
Thanks,
Mika
mwaller
The only Amy lp I own is the 2015 re-issue/re-master of "Frank" on UMe/Island that I played recently. Yes, it is obviously a digital recording but umm, (frankly), I enjoyed it. Not perfect but I don't hate it.
I am with @koegz on this one, sounds really good on my system the music/songs are great and as usual the album sounds better than the CD. With all that said I still like Frank better.
I'm not an audiophile even though I spent money like one. Let's start with this. There are no pressing of Back to Black that sound awful. Some are better than others. No it's not "audiophile". It's not supposed to be. She was an incredibly gifted singer who happened to be a drug addict. She sang. It got recorded. "It is what it is." A lot of people have said this. I can generally live with this.

And the smartest thing a friend of mine said after that phase and it utterly calms me,"What isn't, it just isn't."

Say it with me. "It is what it is, and what it isn't, it just isn't."
@rjamilla,

Welcome!  You're making quite a few proclamations on various threads without giving us any of your background/system /components. Please become more forthcoming.
@rjamilla, so glad for the clarity, now I can finally put it to rest. She was a drug addict? What.