Any comments on Synergistic Research Atmosphere

I had 2 pairs of Synergistic Research new Atmosphere level 2 interconnects in my home last week. These cable are not actively powered, but has a lead that has to grounded to system A/C ground. They are $995 per pair and at this price I gave them a 5 star rating in my report to the cable company who loaned them to me.
My system consist of Sony 5400ES SACD player; McCormack LD2
preamp, Odyssey Khartago power amp, REL B2 subwoofer, Vienna
acoustics Hadyn Grand stand mounts. Vibration control by Symposium Acoustics and room treatment by Real traps.
nyame
I have had my Atmosphere Level 4 interconnects for a month. Decent cables with rich tones, but I will be listing them for sale very soon. I have a 1m RCA and 3m balanced.
To Alectiong: So what is the verdict regarding the sound quality?? It seems like you were "UNDERWHELMED" if you are already planning to sell them so soon.

Did you ever try the Audience SE series of both speaker cable and interconnects?? If so, let us know because this shit is very expensive. Members keep telling me that cables DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE OVERALL SOUND but at what price.....my retirement funds.
Hello it is David Weinhart owner of Weinhart Design ex owner of Ambrosia Audio & Video and I felt compelled to share without a doubt these new Atmosphere cables represent the best value and sound in mid to Reference cables I ever heard in my 22 year history as a top Los Angeles High end Audio dealer.

Also, it should be noted: Synergistic Research's Atmosphere Active tower and related "TUNABLE Sound Treatment" products offer"THE BEST SOUND Treatment's" I've ever heard! These while not inexpensive they are at price point FAR Below the going rates for ANYWHERE near this level of IMPROVEMENTS with far better musicality, AIR, decay, sound staging all at the best values much like the Atmosphere Series of interconnects and speaker cables. They come in four levels from level 1 to level 4 (higher numbers are better and cost more).

If interested in discussing "better sound" feel free to call or text my cell in Los Angeles any time seven days a week from 10AM - 10PM at 310-927-2260 or e-mail: David@weinhartdesign.com

The Atmosphere Tower and their on Conditioning and cables is simply a must experience, lets see if you fell as strongly as I do?

Better Sound One System At A Time,

David Weinhart
Allow me a word regarding the Atmosphere Cable series.

I'm a dealer and I'm selling the Atmosphere Cable line since the beginning. All the customers I sold them to are very satisfied and so am I.

I'm offering a 60-days Money Back Guarantee and haven't gotten one back! That should say it all...

IMHO one thing is certain, there are currently no other cables on the market that deliver the same price/performance ratio!

Alfred Kainz
Web: www.highend-electronics.com
Phone: 760-490-2410
I have been a big fan of the Synergistic Research products for 5 years now.Although expensive, I feel the level of performance exceeds the cost of most of their products.I have level 4 atmosphere interconnects,both RCA and XLR and I find these cables to perform magnificently in every respect (musicality,resolution,bass performance,high end,focus,depth and dynamics).I am exceeding pleased with the new atmosphere series level of performance.