Any experience with HRS Harmonic Resolution system

Does anyone have experience withe HRS rack and platform systems. I am thinking of upgrading my rack/shelves. Before I pursue a demo with one of these systems in my own home, with my own equipment, I thought I would reach out to the Audiogon Community. All comments, recommendations, opinions are welcome and appreciated.
huntermusic
I use a HRS platform under my Ayre-DPS turntable. I determined via audition that the sonic improvement provided by the HRS platform was worth the cost. YMMV, of course.
The HRS platforms and rack is a high end product and it's expensive, as you probably know. Is it worth the audition, it sure is.

The question that I have is: Is sitting a $3000.00 amp on a platform and rack that cost about the same, just to support the amp, I'm not talking about the other platform for the CD/Preamp and the rack section for it, is that the more system beneficial way to go? Would it be a wiser move to use the money and replace it before sitting it on the HRS pieces?

I'd audition the HRS for sure, but also ask your dealer about what he/she thinks about this path, or call HRS and ask Mike Latvis.

Chuck
My only experience is with a friend's system. He had HRS design a long, three section, three tiered rack. This thing is extremely heavy. HRS required the dimension, weight and weight distribution of each component going into the rack so that the shelves could be custom configured for each component.

I can't say what contribution the rack makes to this particular system, sonically speaking, but, I can say I have never seen a more solid and beautifully built rack than this one.

Another friend of mine was the person in charge of assembling the rack. He said he has never put together something with that many pieces that had to interlock where the machining was as perfect as the HRS rack--everything aligned perfectly and was flawlessly machined.
The only experience I have is my dealers racks. He has a couple of LP12's on the second floor of his home/store and I have noticed that the LP12's play flawlessly regardless of people walking back and forth, where as before the occasional skip occured. They are extremely well built racks and the design is much better than I have seen in most others. I would spend the time further investigating.