Any good Contemporary Christian recordings

I really enjoy contemporary christian music on the radio but have found the few cd's I purchased were lacking in fidelity. Any good recordings to recommend?

Jack
gooddomino
Pedro the Lion is a favorite, his vinyl in particular. I second Mindy Smith the production is great. The new Jars of Clay is also produced well. When it comes to Christians who are doing good music, U2 and Moby also make great recordings.
Third Day has put out some very good music with a solid Christian emphasis. Their latest, "Wired", is good. Their two cd's, Offerings I and II are their best IMO. They rock without taking a back seat to a lot of secular groups.
Try a great band named Ollabelle. One of the singers is Levon Helms' daughter. Pretty good lineage.
Depending on the type of music that you like, here are several I recommend;

The group Selah has a few albums out with great harmony and each individual artist in the group released a solo CD late last year.

Steven Curtis Chapman has an Abbey Road CD/DVD combo.

Jim Brickman and John Tess have christian albums out.

An older recording of Jerry Williams & Harvest called Mighty River is good.

Amy Grant is has come out with some good CD's.

I second Third Day for a more modern rock sound and the group 4Him has a few good albums.

Enjoy and be blessed
Third Day recordings are good compared to typical rock recordings. Try their first self-titled CD and their "Live: Offerings" CD.

Some Hillsong CD's are pretty decent, it's live worship recorded in their huge church in Sidney.