Any high quality music servers out there?

Came across McIntosh's new music server (MS300 / 300GB) and was wondering if others are using music servers. Please tell me what brands you're using. And, how's the quality of the sound?
sammie
I'll second or third (or whatever) the roll-it-yerself recs. I've got a mac mini (very quiet) in my main rig hooked up to a dCS stack via a Waveterminal U24--seriously can't tell the difference between that and my DV50s as a transport. I've got a terastation full of Apple Lossless files on my network playable through that, or the Win XP box in my study. Pretty remarkable. I'm waiting on delivery of a couple squeezebox 3s to replace some audiotrons in my house (the SQB3s will do Apple Lossless, the A'trons won't). Convenience/space savings is fantastic. If you want to stay in the Windows family, you can also pick up a super small form factor PC for about $600 that is fanless and use that the same way as a mini.
Mthomas makes a good point about the importance of the software interface. How the music is organized and its accessibility greatly effects your ultimate enjoyment of this storage format.
I have a Squeezbox 2 and just bought a 3. Just add a linear power supply and a good dac.
Sammie there is also another one called Zero One...server plus upsampling for what its worth...personally I think this just the beginning and its better to wait as more mfrs start producing music servers and as result of competition quality and pricing improves
Henry -- Yep, I agree. best to wait as companies are rolling them out fast. Here's Sony's offering:

http://products.sel.sony.com/xl1/index.html?DCMP=showcase_vaio&HQS=xl1_sonystyle