Any new Opus 21 onwers?

I saw that there are a couple of threads discussing the Opus 21, but not many reviews yet. Can any owners comment on their experiences so far? I own the RA CD55 am considering checking it out. Thanks.
dburdick
I second Acuujim's recommendation. It is superior to the CD55 and CD50 (both good players). It is best if run direct in via balanced, it has a very good sounding analog voulme control. The Opus 21 is strictly a no frills player (no programming options) but I like it that way.
There have been some comments about the whine from the CD Drive. How loud is it, and does it become annoying?
I have just finished a comparison against the Audio Aero Capitale mk2 in two systems and the AA was vastly superior in terms of tone, pacing and sound staging.
two-box solutions will beat any one-box- I just sold my Capitole, and have recently auditioned the latest version of EMC- in either case, other transport/dac combos have beaten up the one-box players easily. My next digital purchase will be an Audio Note Dac to couple with my one-day-to-be-modded Teac Esoteric P1 transport...