Any new record cleaning products?

I finally got a 16.5 and read much on cleaners about 6 months ago when I was looking at them. Just wanted to know if any new cleaners/opinions are out there. It seems many are b/w Walker and AI, anything else compare?

Thanks,
Paul
pablo16
There is something new from MoFi that I had a chance to use. It is an enzymatic cleaner that is far better thany anything I have used yet, enzymatic or not.

I was able to get my hands on a preproduction beta batch and I hear that it should be going 'live' within the next month.

I don't know what the name of it will be but it should be showing up on the big vendor sites that sell RRL soon.
I have about three full bottles of RRL sitting around since I swiched to the AI stuff.... Much preferred.

Chris
Thank y'all...I have a bottle of the VPI fluid, but will go ahead and pick up the AI and give it a shot...That new MoFi sounds interesting. Look forward to hearing more.
Hi all!

I prefer not to start a new thread and saw this so I thought I'd ask my question here.

Does anyone remember the products that Michael Fermer uses (or used) to clean his records? I recall him using Disc Doctor as the first step and then removed the excess with a product (this is the product I am trying to remember) that was a white pad. He finished off with distilled water and the VPI cleaning.

Anyone remember??

Thank you

Rick (RWD)
The Walker Audio Prelude continues to be the best cleaning system I've used. I've given away my remaining Disc Doctor cleaning concentrate that I used for many years. From all reports, the new Audio Intelligent formulation should be in the same ball park of functionality, but I haven't used the newer version to compare.