Anyone heard of DK design group?

I have seen the DK VS-1 Reference Integrated Amplifier up for auction both here and on ebay. For the price and from the picture it looks great. However, No mention anywhere else aside from the company website:

http://www.dkdesigngroup.com/newdk/index.asp

Any comments from anyone
d1575
I want to say, for some reason, that its the same folks that used to be White Audio Labs. I seem to recall that they made a very highly rated little SS 50W mono amp...

My brain plays funny games on me sometimes tho'.
I have just purchased one of the models on e bay though it hasn´t arrived yet. Theres no info because the model has only been out for a couple of weeks! I spoke to the company and they say its fantastic obviously! but they are very helpful and will readily recommend what works well with the kit.´On that basis they will be good to deal with. The advertised recomended retail price on e-bay is correct and it does look the business!
I'll add that I understand that stereophile are doing a test on it and that I've visited the website several times and had no problem
I have now received my amp and it sounds wonderful. Better in fact than the neighbours krell integrated! You missed out on a bargain at less than $1000.00 !!!