Anyone heard of DK design group?

I have seen the DK VS-1 Reference Integrated Amplifier up for auction both here and on ebay. For the price and from the picture it looks great. However, No mention anywhere else aside from the company website:

http://www.dkdesigngroup.com/newdk/index.asp

Any comments from anyone
d1575
The amp is vented in the back for the tubes. I am using it with VR-4jr speakers and it is fantastic. Larry
Wondering whsther anyone has played with the tubes yet.

I am considering one but want to get it to the warmer side of neutral for a very bright room.
Philips SQ 6922 will get you an ever-so-slightly softer top and slightly recessed mids. Still an excellent sounding tube...it'll just get you to the warmer side of neutral (as opposed to Amperex 7308/6922 or Siemens 7308/6922). I don't have experience with Telefunken or Mullard.
The top cover is a thick aluminum panel with four holes near the front over the power transformers. Under the cover is an identically sized black mesh screen. You can remove the cover altogether and use just the screen, which lets you see the tubes glowing in their cages near the back of the amp. It also provides better ventilation, although that's clearly unnecessary as the amp runs very cool.