Anyone heard the marsh and odyssey amps?

I just wanted to know if anyone has had a chance to listen these amps and what you thought of them.
chipster
WOW, What a rave review. I wish my Marsh 400 was that good. I think the Marsh is a fine amp and a great bargin. I use mine as a back up amp and for times when I need the power. I agree with many of the things that J_c stated. I do think another point of view is needed. If you have 8 to 15 grand to spend on an amp you can do MUCH better. As I said, I think this is a fine amp and can compete against amps in the 5k range. My tube stuff slautghers this amp.
Brulee, you may be right but please be more specific. What amps in the $8-10K range are better sounding than the Marsh ? Which tube amps that you posess "slaughter this amp"?
Hi Chipster, The Marsh is great. I don't know anything about the other amp you mentioned. The perfomance of this amp is amazing at this price point. I agree with many of the things J_c stated. Hi J_c, The Goldmund, ARC, Cary, Gryphon, and last but not least Viva. I have heard these amps in my system. Should not use words like slaughter. Sorry, I get carried away sometimes. You have a very nice amp J_c. Please do not think I am not of the same mind as you but I have heard what I heard and I have heard better. My tube stuff annihilates this amp.
I just auditioned the stereo version with Symphonic cap upgrade. The build quality is superb, and the sound is equally impressive - clean, wide-band, undistorted, with tons of power. I was comparing it side by side with $10k VT200, and the Odyssey was in the same league, but the difference was in the sound of excellent solid state vs. the sound of excellent tube. But I don't think it's even remotely fair to compare 10k to 1k.