Anyone try Teo GC Jr interconnects yet?

Hello friends,
I’ve been doing some research (and obsessing a bit) as I consider changing interconnects. 
I currently have a solid core silver Clear Day IC running from my Odyssey Kismet stereo amp to a custom made 6SN7/ 76 based tube preamp. I have a Silnote Morpheus Series II, Mk II IC running from the pre to my MHDT Stockholm II DAC. My source is a MacBook Pro. Speakers are Vandy 2Ce Sig 2s, and speaker cable is also Clear Day Shotgun, true biwire. 

Anywho, I enjoy the system currently- very detailed, yet organic and good tone, staging, dynamics, etc.
 But... the reviews and forums describing the Teo GC interconnects have really piqued my interest. I’m definitely more of a music lover than a “hifi” guy, if that makes sense. 
Based on what I’ve described, would the GC Jrs be worth checking out?
Advice is much appreciated. 
Trying to stay under $500 a pair for an unbalanced pair of ICs. 
lincnabby
How does the GC-2 and GC jr compare with each other? I have the GC original and I’m quite happy with it.
In our listening tests, both of the new cables had somewhat better low end articulation, and more air. The GC-2 has a noticeably lower floor which allows a cleaner view of the soundstage and sounds, uhhh, quicker. All three cables have a very similar musical midrange and a strong family resemblance. 

Please note the differences mentioned above are gleaned from a direct comparison. And though there are differences I would be very happy to live with any of those three cables. They all are very musical cables that within a short time immerse you in the music and far away from furrowed brow analysis.

Or put another way, would I flip one cable for another. The short answer is no. But if I were starting from scratch you now have options. If that makes any sense.