ARC LS-7 TUBE Renew

Well, Now my ARC LS-7 got 4 tubes of 6922's and I'd like to replace them with some other great values. Anyone can give me information on this and where I can get those tubes ? Let me know Thank you guys !
ekanit_c
I have an LS7. Have tried NOS Amperex (both Bugle Boy and orange-globe-logo). Nice -- but, though this may sound heretical, I still prefer the stock tubes, which are Electro-Harmonix 6922, available from just about any tube dealer. (I get good service from http://www.tubedepot.com/) Maybe it's all just a matter of the particular combination of power amp and speakers with this preamp, but in the end, I prefer the greater transparency and detail of the EH to the sound of the Amperex. I think that puts me in a minority, but that's my experience.

For more recommendations on 6922 / 6DJ8 tubes, check out Joe's Tube Lore at www.audioasylum.com/audio/faq/joes-tubes.html
Another thumbs up for the 6H23n's,I get mine from a Moscow dealer these have the rocket logo,cost about 5$ each and a friend matches them for me,made a big improvement in my PH5 for little cost.