Aric Audio Systems Unlimited Preamp

They have a tube model called Unlimited that appears to be a decent value for < $800. It is tube rectified and with pair of tube voltage regulators and 12AX7 driver tubes. It even has a phono stage. Anyone is familiar with this preamp?
128x128kalali
Corrected my previous post....

"It's for the kids,really!"

+1  Thanks for sharing your experience with and enjoyment of Aric Audio's Transcend Push Pull Amp. Great story and journey!
I’ve been running my new unlimited for about a month now and am extremely happy with my purchase! I bought my preamp in burgundy and added a phono stage. Aric shipped it and it arrived at my house in two weeks! My decware zp3 took 4 months. As everyone has stated he was a pleasure to work with and his workmanship is top notch! Arics preamp is an excellent addition to my almost all American made system, vpi traveler, decware zp3, schiit bitfrost uber, inspire tube and emotiva ss amps, and new to me zu soul loud speakers.
The unlimited replaced an old aricaudio pre that I picked up used and an old decware passive that I had been using for about a year. Imo the unlimited sounds better in almost every way over the other two. As mentioned by others the sound stage is huge and instruments are easily placed within that soundstage.
The dual outputs are a huge plus! It makes it easy to switch between tube and solid state amplifiers. This was one of the features that drew me towards Arics designs to begin with.
The unlimiteds phono stage is no slouch either. Again, it makes it easy to enjoy one of my other turntables without having to mess around with unhooking my other gear.
On top of all this the unit is beautiful and sits nice next to my zp3. I’m extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend it any day of the week! American made audio at a price that a working man with a family can obtain. I’ve got about a hundred hours on this and am looking forward to hearing it mature over the next few months. Thank you Aric! I absolutely love my new preamp!
I just wanted to share this here in case anyone was on the fence and just needed a small nudge to push them over ;-) 

Up for sale is a custom version of my Transcend Push~Pull amplifier featuring a 12AU7 front end! Tubes are included as is the full warranty! This unit is in mint condition and has only been lightly used by myself- not fully broken in yet! I would of course prefer to sell outside of eBay to avoid their large take. Feel free to contact me to make an offer! Best wishes, and thanks for looking.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153352829914

I just wanted to follow up that this item has sold to an Audiogon member! Thanks for all who took a look. Best, Aric
I own the Unlimited and it is simply outstanding.  Specifically, the soundstage, detail, and focus it reveals is considerable.  It is paired with a D-sonic amplifier driving Magnepan .7, the combination exceeds my expectations.  Aric Audio is a rarity, quality, integrity, and value in one company.  My audio vocabulary does not match the quality and enjoyment his product has brought me.  In my research, the unit easily competes with those in the 3-4k range.   Give him a call, you will glad you did.
David