Auralic Aries Mini vs Bluesound Node ll vs Sonos

Wondering if anyone has experience with either the node ll or the mini. Looking for a possible upgrade from Sonos for streaming Deezer Elite. I've read the interface on the mini only works with Ipad. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
chrshanl37
OP, are you stuck on Deezer Elite?
"Deezer Elite is only available on your Sonos system." So unless Deezer needs to update their website, there's that.

If not, I'd say Tidal opens up way more possibilities of compatible hardware. Cheers,
Spencer
Just thought I would respond to this thread as I now own both of these streaming devices.  I bought the Auralic Aries Mini first mainly for the DSD capabilities of the unit.  Also for the free year of Tidal Hi-Fi that was included in the deal.  A nice bonus is that I can now play full 24/192 Tidal MQA content using the USB output on the Aries Mini and the USB input on my MQA-ready Mytek Brooklyn DAC.  Sounds fantastic.  I recently bought a Node 2 as part of a Sonos replacement setup.  The Node 2 is great, but lacks a pass-through MQA function that would allow my external DAC to fully process the MQA signal.  I have contacted MQA, Mytek and Bluesound about this and all three companies acknowledge the problem and say they are looking into it.  One more note - you cannot get Deezer Elite streaming on any device but Sonos.  A rep from Bluesound told me it would work, but it doesn't.  Let me know if you are interested in further info/thoughts on this....
Quick update - after contacting support at all three companies, both Bluesound and Mytek have now updated their firmware and there are now 2 fully supported ways to stream Tidal MQA content from the Node 2 -> Brooklyn!
I have them all, but not Mini. I have Altair and I have Paradigm Shift Power AMP too. Depend how is your setup.
Altair I run direct to mono block Vincent SP-998  to VR4j (Tidal MQA)
Sonos Magna Hifi mod with external DACmini to my Tube Preamp to Halo A21 to Opera Seconda (Deezer Elite)
Node 2 for desktop, Analog to Sony Amplifier UDA1 for Headphone (Tidal MQA) and UDA1 decode Hi Res DSD too
Paradigm Shift Power AMP I run Monitor Bronze 2 (Tidal Hifi)
I love them all