B&W 803d vs. B&W 804s - Fast Input

Down to this decision. My ears will be the final judge, but what are your thoughts between the two? Is it worth the difference? Is the diamond tweeter that much better? Is the mid that superior? Thanks
guybguy
Having owned and listened to a lot of BW, I would say the main diff between the 803d and 804s is in the midbass and bass, with the 803d sounding fuller and more in control. I think the 803s is probablythe sweetspot of the 800 series in terms of best price to performance. BTW, I used to own 805s, 804s, 802d.
Ihave a very large listening room (12H x 18W X 25L) with N804 & ASW800 sub. I am very pleased witht he audio. Fro me to upgrade to 803D would be a major outlay. I might consider used if local pickup allowed. In the end your ears will tell you which is right.
I don't have direct input for you on either speaker but as a guy that's second guessing his 703 purchase what I recommend you do is spend at least an hour if not more listening to each speaker and bring a lot of different material to listen to.

What I'm finding in my case is that my speakers become unpleasing to listen to after about 4-5 songs.
I own a pair of 803D; have had them for about 1.5 years. Installed in a large room, about 20X25 with 13 foot ceilings. Great sound at any level but must be matched with a good amp as they are a very difficult speaker to drive. I would recommend at minimum a good SS amp 200 plus watts. Best I have heard these sound is on Classe 400 watt monoblocks.
Thank all for swift input. I have to have the primary seating in this room against the back wall. Planning to hang D8Ss on the sides. Too much stuff around to use montiors on stands. Trying to avoid not having enough sound from surrounds. Make sense?