Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
Almark what is the conclusion to be drawn from your post?
My MF amp should be adequate @ 200wpc or no
My MF amp should be adequate @ 200wpc or no
My strong suspicion, consistent with points that were made earlier by Foster_9, Mapman, and others, is "no." As I previously indicated, the three amplifiers you have tried either do not have a 4 ohm rating, or have a 4 ohm rating that is not particularly good relative to their 8 ohm rating. That would certainly cast doubt on their ability to handle 2.7 to 4 ohm impedances, which occur in parts of the frequency range that typically require lots of energy.

Regards,
-- Al
I just got off the phone with Musical Fidelity..
I was assured the M6i is more than capable of handling PSB Synchrony one speakers.
I'm not sure that an issue with eletrical power supply would be consistent with the pattern OP describes for sound deteriorating over time.

The amp would appear to NOT be up to the task of driver the PSBs OPTIMALLY given its bench measurements Al identified. That is a clear issue that would account for deficiencies in bass and dynamics.

Find an amp to try that doubles down mostly from 8 to 4 ohms. You might not even need more than 100-200 w/ch to do a good job assuming you do not listen at high volumes. If you do, then throw the kitchen sink at those puppies. Modern Class D amps make it more practical than ever to do this when needed.

Check power rating into 4 ohms to see if double or close to double from 8 ohm. That is a good indicator. Published bench measurements in reviews to confirm is best to be sure.

I could recommend some to try as could others I am sure if a price point were known?
"I just got off the phone with Musical Fidelity..
I was assured the M6i is more than capable of handling PSB Synchrony one speakers."

This is a subjective statement. Most listeners out there might be more than satisfied. There is no reason for MF to say otherwise. But there are doubts based on published specs and bench measurements that should matter to a very discriminating listener, which OP appears to be. So there is a CLEAR red flag worth consideration.