Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
I have request to borrow Musical Fidelity M6 250 dedicated amplifer from my dealer.That way I'll know if the amp or speakers need to be changed.
Hope he will lend it to me,I'll report back.
Did anyone listen to the 2 versions of Respect yourself by Staple singers that I set out?
You would hear one version has the right groove in the bass the other doesen't at all.

I had a Musical Fidelity A308cr power amp for a few years and it was excellent. If the M6 is anything like the A308cr, I don't think that's the problem.

If it is, this is the Class D amp that I use and it will take a hold of your speakers and tell them what to do: http://app.audiogon.com/listings/solid-state-spectron-audio-musician-iii-mk2-w-free-v-cap-upgarde-new-sealed-2013-04-03-amplifiers-91325 Tell them that you want it without the V-Cap upgrade and see if you can't get it $3,500.00.

You may want to borrow someone's CD player that is better than yours and see if that's not a problem. If it is, relax and wait until you can afford a better one.

Chuck
I did listen to the two files but had trouble identifying the difference (my current system does not go very low in the bass, however). Both sounded extremely bright and spitty. How did you record them?
I just put a cd recorder in my listening position.
Recorded one when the bass was full then 1 hr.later when it was not..
One version gives the groove of the song while the other is lacking