Best Bike to ride before a good listening session

Ellsworth Truth, of course
truthrider
I have not owned a bike in many years but I would think no bike ride would be good before any listening session.
When I drive my car or van with the windows down I wait 1 to 2 hour before a good listening session. Your ears must relax from the presure and excess noise of riding for you to hear correctly.
IMHO
Any bike I am riding at the time is the best. There is no bad ride. My riding goes about 2/3-1/3 road to mountain and both are great fun. Like audio, I sometimes think folks (me included) get too wrapped up in the gear and forget that the fun is in the ride (or in listening).

Quanmer, thanks for the link to pictures of your bike, which is phenominal! I would love to try out something like that. I see the stays and fork are carbon fiber. How does the frame feel and respond compared to other more common materials like carbon or titanium? Is the cherry expected to hold up over the long haul, or is this more of a showpiece? I assume the tubes are hollow? I could not tell for sure from the pictures whether they were laminated, but they do not appear to be. I have a couple of pool cues with the shafts made from longitudinally laminated strips of maple, which significantly adds to the stiffness.
Mitch2, "Like audio, I sometimes think folks (me included) get too wrapped up in the gear and forget that the fun is in the ride (or in listening)", I love what you said...

IF XS got the hall of fame award in Bicycle Magazine in "dream bike" category. I tried several top-gun bikes before I decided to go XS. Many of them are fast, nimble, or very efficient to input. When I saw IF demo a cherrywood XS, I know that's something I am looking for lifetime, things reflect real beauties of bike arts. I kept talking to IF to make one Cherrywood for me, they said "it's very difficult, it is the show piece from carbon fiber manufacture, only one in the world currently, we will keep this one in IF", after long communication, finally IF agreed my request and build the second and the last Cherrywood XS for me.

IF XS is a very good ride in every aspect, fast, strong, comfortable, and quite efficient , stable for long ride. I guess custom fitting help a lot. I really enjoy the ride. Maybe it can't spring as quick as the lightest, stiffest bike like Specialized SL3, but I think it is fairly excellent ride for normal rider except racing rider. Parlee bike is also very good one if you'd like to try them.

I am in mid age, no longer looking for something has "top" figures or hype. I am now really enjoy "quality" and "balanced" stuff for life. I recently find my dream speaker, too. I can hear them for long long hours without fatigue. Yet still bring me into music better than anything I have ever tried before. I really admire those individuals who knows how to make things right and stop me to look further.