Best cartridge for Dual 505-2

Hi guys,

I recently decided to pull the trigger on getting back into vinyl playback.  I purchased a Dual 505-2 turntable that's in great condition, and it was recently serviced.  I had a Grado Blue about 15 years ago, and I enjoyed it, so I figured I'd buy a Grado Black + to use as a basic cartridge until I get the upgrade bug and get something fancier.  I set the thing up and used a protractor to set the alignment.

I'm having serious issues with IGV (inner groove distortion), but even worse, the needle is skipping the last few minutes of every record I try (records that go the full 20 or so minutes available).  I've used the protractor to re-check the alignment, and played around with the tracking force and anti-skate settings.  No dice.  I simply cannot play the last 5 or so minutes of any record I try.

I've been researching online about this table.  One source I came across said that it was an "ultra low-mass tonearm" .  I think this tonearm was used in a number of Dual turntables.  The low mass tonearm leads me to believe that I may have jumped the gun in choosing a cartridge, as the Grado may not have a compliance that agrees with the tonearm.  I've run out of ideas about how to get this cartridge to work with my setup.  Does anyone have any advice regarding this?  I don't want to go out and blow more money if it doesn't solve the problem.
easybigfella
If you still have that Shure M97xe; get yourself an LP Gear Line Contact stylus for it!!!  OMG it is 1000x better than the JICO SAS (which I owned until the suspension gave out) and you will NOT regret it!!!  Totally different, full, rich, open, and not nasal (which I found the JICO SAS to be).

Here is the link: