Best digital cable to audition?

Hi everyone. I am looking to audition some of the best digital cables out there and would like some recommendations. I've heard Transparent and thought very highly of it. Does anyone have other recommendations?

My current gear is the following...
Ayre V-3 amp
Krell Showcase Pre/Pro
Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures and VCC-1 Center Channel
Cardas Golden Cross I/C and Digital Lightning 15
Alpha Core MI 2 Speaker Cable
kmiller5
Rja,
Kondo ics are all singelended when i was playing balanced a friend modified the kondo ics too xlr this is for a experimented diy person very easy!
Anyone heard the Virtual Dynamics Revelation 2 digital cables, either balanced or single ended?
After being through quite a few, ended with a Virtual Dynamics Revelation Signature RCA.

Sounds incredible, the break-in period is lengthy, but worth the wait.
I'm sorry, but I have a question for you that might be disturbing for some: there seems to be a sort of cable neurosis regarding digital interconnects. What is it good for? I'm not an expert, but to me the most important thing is that a digital cable should be ok in the first place, technically speaking. If the cable doesn't meet the enginering criteria for a proper digital interface, then it is flawed. Some are trying to "fine tune" the sound of their gear by using digital interconnects. I think this is not the right way. Digital interconnects are not analog signal interconnects! If a digital interconnect is sounding very different than the other interconnects (that are engineered properly), then this interconnect must be bad (from the engineer's eye).

Chris
I agree.

And I would add that, if we were to confine our observations to just those digital
cables that are correctly engineered (assuming we knew), I think we would still
hear differences, which is a very curious thing.