Best digital cable to audition?

Hi everyone. I am looking to audition some of the best digital cables out there and would like some recommendations. I've heard Transparent and thought very highly of it. Does anyone have other recommendations?

My current gear is the following...
Ayre V-3 amp
Krell Showcase Pre/Pro
Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures and VCC-1 Center Channel
Cardas Golden Cross I/C and Digital Lightning 15
Alpha Core MI 2 Speaker Cable
kmiller5
I just want to thank Rja for re-opening the #1 audiophile can of worms. I am an engineer, but I turn off that side of my brain when it comes to comparing cables. No matter how many very talented and experienced electronic experts try to explain that bits-are-bits or wire-is-wire, every digital cable sounds different. If many people want to trust their logic over their ears, that is their perogative. But I bought my equipment to please my ears.
If the Stealth Varidig Sextet digital cable is the absolute best digital cable in existence (or at least the best digital cable on this planet), why are people selling this cable? If they have experienced "paradise", why would they want to go back to "earth"? Just curious...

Chris
Marigo Audio has just released their new "Ultimate" digital cable. Ron tells me it's head and shoulders better than the last "Apparition" cable, however, I now use a one box CD player, and have no need of a digital cable. Good listening.

Warjarret,
I'm in 100% agreement with your post.

Dazzdax,
There are better digital cables than the Stealth Varidig Sextet although IMO it is an excellent cable. I have tried the best Kharma and Siltech digital cables but settled on the Virtual Dynamics Revelation Signature. However, the Siltech was very close. Have not heard the VD Genesis. At some point I would also like to try the Acrolink Mexcel series. These opinions of course are in the context of my own system and may not hold true across the board.
Also, some Varidig Sextet owners probably went to one box CDPs.
Rja, in which departments is the Virtual Dynamics Revelation Signature superior to the Stealth Varidig Sextet? What do you think of the Marigo Aperition? How does your top-3 digital cables look like?

Chris