Best Home Theater Processor Used 1K-3K Range

Hi all,
Looking for a Home Theater Processor that has an HDMI input and does all the latest formats, DTS-HD MA 7.1 etc, that I can pick up used in the 1k to 3K range. Preferably no speaker outputs if possible. No mass market crap, ie Panasonic, Sony, etc. Can anybody suggest anything good that I could scoop up on Ebay or Audiogon? I currently have a modded Oppo BDP-103 and am using all analog outputs to an Onkyo preamp and am looking to upgrade sound wise. I am also looking to upscale 5.1 sources to 7.1 which the Oppo can't do.
Thanks
128x128kleonard
Dawgbyte,

I've sold my UMC-200 and in regards to the Xmc-1, there is no power rating. It is simply a multi channel pre/processor with no amplification. I have not purchased the xmc-1 as I am awaiting a custom server,outboard power supply, and high end dac. You'll also need to run a separate power amp with XLR's or rca interconnects.

I have never tried multi room zones with the UMC-200 so I can't help you in that regard.
Save your money. Buy new.
Emotiva UMC 200 7.1 $599
Take the other $400 & take your wife out for a nice meal
Maybe do it twice
You will get laid and the music will sound better
I also am looking for feed back on A REALLY GREAT PRE-PRO!!!
I have a Halo 5-Channel amp that is really GREAT! OPPO Blue RAY- & Mirage M1-si X 4 + Mirage center channel & a sub.
Does any OWN A EMOTIVA XMC-1 PRE-PRO and think IT IS TOP UP THE LINE?????
Does any one have a ANTHEM D-2- IS IT REALLY ALL THAT?????
Thank all for any real help you can offer...
cruzinthrutheyears
You can get a brand new in box Marantz av8801 from music direct .. and it kicks ass! I own one and paid a little more for mine.. best pre/pro for the $$ IMO!!!