Best imaging and sounding bookshelf speaker

I have a pair of Spica TC50's (crossover recapped). I'd like to hear your opinions of what you all think is the best imaging and sounding bookshelf speaker. I will always own my Spica's but I also own a pair of Apogee Centaur Majors. I simply haven't found a speaker that images as well and sounds as natural as the TC50's. Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Associated Eq: Van Alstine Super Pas 3imodified by Tom Tutay, Marsh P2000, Rogue 88 Tube power amp, Scott Nixon Tube Dac, Oppo DVD player, Systemdek IV Electroic TT with Rega RB600 and Ortofon Rondo Red and Jolida JP9 modified by Tom Tutay.
ponnie
These I have owned and can recommend: Dynaudio Contour S1.4, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, KEF LS50s, Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOnes, Volent Chorale CL-2.

On my to own list: Vapor Audio Cirrus, Nola Boxer, something in the Monitor Audio Platinum series-P100 or P200.

Best of luck with your search!
I bought my girlfriend two pairs of Spica TC-50s for her new house. When paired with decent electronics, they are hard to beat for the money. They image well. Base is more than adequate. And off-axis listening is surprisingly good.
Soundfield audio monitor 1 and speaker art super clef. Both are quite scary with the right amp
OHM Microwalsh.

Shorts can be placed on a bookshelf if desired.

Tall are floor standing, ~30 something inches tall.

Both have cross section about the size of a CD.

I always end up on the OHM Walshes as best sounding, though there are many other top notch imaging smaller speakers out there. Plus they sound top notch from most any listening position with minimal setup compared to many more directional designs.