Best Integrated amp for Wilson Audio Sasha

Thinking of the Gryphon Diablo, Acuphase E560, Passlab Nt-150 or Dartzeel 8550 for the Sasha. Any recommendation from those using this speaker?
hifinuts
Dear Keith:

The darTZeel integrated was subject to a full review by Stereophile - here is the link: http://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/dartzeel_cth-8550_integrated_amplifier/index.html

The Sasha was also reviewed by Stereophile and subject to Atkinson's normal suite of measurements - its impedance characteristics are well known:http://www.stereophile.com/content/wilson-audio-sasha-wp-loudspeaker-measurements

In fact, all of the WattPuppies, and most other Wilsons, drop to or below 3 Ohms in the bass and feature moderately steep phase angles.
" Raquel- Sashas efficiency is misleading. They spend most of there time below 4 ohms with some tough phase angles"

I disagree and strongly, sorry. Amp/speakers will produce loudness exactly as Raquel predicted (I bet she was a good student at school).

Probably sound quality will be "slightly" below of that Vladimir Horowitz or Eugene Ormandy would expect but listening to this ultra expensive combo ($25k + $25k) one with the wallet (but no ears) will be highly satisfied and will have something to show his/her non-audiophile friends
Raquel- Interesting Dart doesn't post links to those reviews on it's own website. I wonder if that is due to JA's less than enthusiastic measurements.

Dob- I don't know what you are saying, but the speaker is not particularly easy to drive. Please read JA's measurements if you don't agree. I'm not going to speculate on the Dart integrated anymore, as I said above and left it for JTinn. My personal choice would not be to run an integrated on Sashas---but that's just me. I've owned Wilsons several times over the past 10 years, so do have some experience in this arena.

Anyways- I'm done with this thread. Good luck to the OP in whatever direction he/she goes.
Dear Keith:

I would agree that darTZeel may have chosen to deliberately omit that review, as they surely know that the majority of audiophiles, even some relatively sophisticated ones that might be expected to gravitate toward an esoteric product like darTZeel, ultimately lack the sophistication to assess how measurements correlate to sound quality. Put another way, if the hi-fi industry learns what to measure, then everyone has a chance to make gear like darTZeel. Lastly, I don't want to diminish the contribution that Atkinson's measurements have made to the industry, but it bears mentioning that he ran Levinson amps and B&W speakers until very recently - in this regard, I wouldn't go to a Rolex guy for enlightenment about an A. Lange & Söhne.
Anyone familiar with Swiss music? And what the hell is A. Lange&Sohne anyway? Rolex I heard of. Swiss sometimes have interesting ideas about things including prices. As a result of this advanced thinking most of their stuff is good and way overpriced. For $25k you can blow the f... out of those Wilsons with great separates. So who needs this? Swiss perhaps. Anyone else?