Best intergrated amp for under $2000

Hi, I'm looking for some help assembling my first real 2 channel system. Total budget is $5000 (amp, speaker, cables, and maybe an entry level turntable).
I'm no audiophile, I'm just looking for great sound quality. I listen to pop, rock, acoustic, jazz. here's some items I've been checking out:

Amps---Rotel RC-1090 & RB-1080 or 1090, Unison Unico, PrimaLuna ProLogue 2, Musical Fidelity Ac3.2cr, A300cr or 308,
Pathos Acoustics Classic One, Krell 400xi.

Speakers-----PSB Platiumn M2, B&W 705,704,805, ATC active 10's, Please give me some suggestions. Thanks, Robert
theb2826
On the integrated amp list, ad the Portal Panache.

Speakers...Soliloquy and Silverline are both outstanding and versatile choices for the wide range of music you enjoy.

You can find plenty of reviews and real-world opinions on any of these componenets online.

Have fun in your quest!

Marco
If you are willing to buy used, the Plinius 8200 is outstanding. There's a MkII on Audiogon now for $1550, I think.

The Plinius includes a phonostage which you will need if you want to add a turntable, unless you add a stand-alone phono stage to your list. Not all the amps in your list do, so that's an additional factor to take into account.

David
I for got to mention I like full midrange and crisp highs. I'll check out the SimI5 & Plinius thanks for the tip. Has anyone heard the PSB Platinum M2's?
Robert