Best of the best Integrated amps in 2018

I'm starting this new thread to talk about the Uber integrated amps available today on the market.Here i'm talking about integrated amps that can easily equal in performance $30K worth of separates and above.A list of them that i can think of :

D'Agostino Momentum integrated, Jeff Rowland Daemon, Vitus MP-I201, Vitus RI-101, Bel Canto Black, Pass INT-250, Gryphon Diablo 300, T+A PA 3100 HV, McIntosh MA9000, Ypsilon Phaeton, Soulution 530, CH Precision Integrated, Audionet Watt, Audionet Stern-Heisenberg Integrated (to be released), Esoteric P-03A, Dartzeel CTH-8550, Boulder 865, Audio Research GSI 75 and others.
Please share your experience if you have auditioned or own some of these amazing machines.
128x128thieliste
No love for Constellation's various models, CH Precision, or the Ypsilon Phaethon?
I've had extensive listening exposure (many long sessions over a 2 year period) with the Absolare Altius preamplifier and Signature 845 PSET  mono blocks. Superb sound quality! (Very expensive however) I have not heard their integrated amplifier but I suspect it is an excellent high quality component. 
Charles 
Audion 300b Silver Night Anniversary. 8 watts of pure tonal bliss driving my Zu Soul Superflys into their sweet spot with no issue filling a 16x18 room. 
@david_ten Congrats on the new T+A purchase. Enjoy. I will hopefully be hearing the 845 SET monos and the new hybrid monos (just announced at Munich) later this summer.  Definite contenders for future upgrade. That said, the Integrated's sound is pretty much end game for me. I wasn't left wanting for anything more.  That was a first for me. 
Definitely a vote for the Lyric Ti140 MK2....not in the same price class as some of these but magical, 70 wpc with KT150s.