Best overall Speakers for $2,500.00 or less, New?

Hi, I am looking to purchase some great loudspeakers for $2,500.00 OR LESS brand new.I am NOT interested in mini-monitors.I want floor-standing, almost full-range speakers.
I want great bass, neutrality top-to-bottom, transparency, great imaging and soundstaging, openness, detail, and an extended and airy top-end.
Some of my friends recommended Paradigm 100 v.3's, Triangle Celius, etc.
In your personal experience and opinion, what full-range loudspeakers in this price range are the overall best in most sonic perimeters?
daltonlanny
Snell E.5 are $1,400.00 have a rear firing tweeter to add spaciousness. It's a floorstander with 2) 6 1/2" woofers and a 1" tweeter. 43" tall and 46 lbs each. Side by side, much better than Monitor Audio silver 9's.
Polk Lsi 15's are about $1,500 and more bass with side firing woofers but I think the Snell's are better.
magnepan 1.6 and a subwoofer. It's going to be though to get something as uncolored as a maggies for your price range. And definitely NOT with a floorstander. I would demo the Paradigms and the Magnepans to see which brand you might prefer.
Here is one vote for the Vonschweikert VR-2. Absolutely amazing full range speaker that lists for $2500 but can be had for less. Best speaker I have heard in this price range. Listen if you can, before you buy anything. Good Luck,
For magical midrange and staging, brand new BBC LS3/5A mini-monitors from Stirling Broadcast with "reference" outboard crossover and "reference" cabinets will set you back 2300+ duckaleros. Stands available from Stirling will bring total to 2500. Can't beat w/ stick.
Get the Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures. You've described them to a "T" above. Also, you can get them new for under $2000 and spend the rest on great speaker cables.