Best Retailer Youve Done Business With?

Not a Top Ten Thread this time. But lets hear it for the Audio Dealers that are truly deserving and go that extra mile for your dollar. These people never get enough credit for all their hard work.
ferrari
Not many mentions for SoCal here. DSS in Carlsbad are very helpful and happy to let you demo whatever they have whenever you want, Stereo Design in San Diego (though they won't 'haggle' much) with a very nice store and no pressure, and Weinhardt Design in LA. Although he sells a very high level MBL inventory, Mr. Weinhardt entertained me with an otherwise modest budget and provided excellent after sales service.
All in all I think most dealers have realized the days of "I know more than you do" sales and name-brand elitism can't win over the values here on the internet. I always try to give them my business over the 'demo at the dealer and then buy off the internet' if they are decent sales people, and they usually come through with the traditional long-term sales and customer appreciation.
I would have to say it is Kevin Mcguire at The Sound Station in Bartlesville Oklahoma. He is has a wealth of knowlege, and willing to share it, honest, and stands behind what he sells.

Spearit Sound was great; Jack Tozzi and Dick Moulding.  They are missed.

Reno Hi-Fi for Pass Labs gear.  Mark is the most gracious audio guy I have ever dealt with.

Good or bad stores that I frequented, have locally gone out of business:                          
Sound Stage Bay Shore                  
Sound Investments                   
American TV and Appliance                     
Flanner’s (died and reborn, smaller)                       
A good place still in business... Audio Emporium
Best store - Audio Emotion - superb trade in deals - no faffing around - very efficient.