Best sounding Krell ?

Let's say I had $4k for a power amp. and was looking at used Krell power amps. Which Krell would you consider the best sounding of all the different models in the last 10 years? Of course this is all subjective but based on midrange, bass and all the other attributes we audiophools crave.
128x128audiogabby
CLASS, CLASS, CLASS, SSHHAAATTAAAPP!

Thank you.

All kidding aside boys and squirrels, I have been on this monster Class A Kick of late. Probably why I like the old Krell KSA series, Pass Alephs, and a few others. I would guess over 95% of the amps out there are Class AB, and just don't sound as sweet. Of course these Class A amps won't be winning any efficiency awards anytime soon.

Although a few AB'ers like older Naim (NAPs) stick out as very nice sounding too.
I am somewhat ambivalent regarding Krell.

I have heard some very good value systems demo'ed with Krell amplification recently and some other overly expensive systems that totally fell flat.

Maybe part of the problem is that those who sell Krell are not always on top of their audiophile game and do not always set things up correctly or have golden ears? Or quality control issues maybe? I truly do not know.

These mixed results I've experienced though, whether just perception or not, have always tempered my enthusiasm for the line compared to some others that maintain a more sterling reputation in my eyes.