Best Tweak???

What Tweak have you tried that got you the biggest improvement in your stereo system?.......Need your feedback Please........Richard
rpatrick
Trying new music. When I am at the library I will usually check out the selection of music they have on hand, and usually something I would never consider buying or something I have no knowledge about. Since our library serves a large population the selection is wide ranging enough that I can explore a few different avenues. I do always find myself embracing this music- Renaisssance Madrigals, as an example, did not sweep me off my feet, but I did find the insert interesting. Regardless, the experiment is always sucessful in that I am made aware of the world of music out there, in that it keeps from falling into a rut. If I do not always like or appreciate what I hear in music I am not familar with, I always do return to what I know and love with a sharpened sense of makes it special to me.
Cd Romulus..Redirection of sound pressure away from room boundaries towards the listener using specific shapes and dimensions. Sistrum, not a tweak a requirement. Removal of all dampening material from system and walls.Me the carpet and furniture are all that remains. I am a dealer of many products and one is Sistrum. Tom
Jax2 has the best price performance tweak of them all. But the most difficult to pull off I think.

With so many distractions around it's hard to get mentally prepared, but that is where you experience the bliss.

Listening to it as background music while doing something else just doens't make sense to me considering the time and money people have put into their systems.

Also, doing all these shootouts and tweaking this and that while listening, huh? Are you a techy or a music lover? I guess everyone has to decide that for themselves.

Rob
Hi all, I tried something that is one of the best tweaks I have tried, its called The Freezer Tweak. Here's how you do it, take two trash bags and put your cables or components in them and put it in the Freezer for 24 or 48 hours and then put them in the Refrigerator for a day or so and then put them back in your system and see if you hear a big improvement. On the Cable forum here, someone has already tried it and said he got a big improvement!......Give it a try and see what you think........Richard