Best Used CD Player 1500-3000

Audio Research CD2, Cary 303-306, Wadia 860, ML 39 or Meridian 508. Or can you not go wrong in this group? Matching with Audio Research and B&W matrix.
tonyp54
Hey Tony you may want to seriously consider new units fresh out the box for under $2K. They are the Audiomeca Keops (no upgrade in planning) $1800 and the Audio Aero Prima $1800(upgraded this month). These are the 2 labs make the Mephisto and the Capitole.....
Haven't heard some of the newer models mentioned that might be worth checking out. With that in mind and your preference for "musicality with detail", i would have to nod towards the Electrocompaniet myself. I might not have heard all of the models that you listed, but i do know what i've heard and liked. I also think that the EMC would compliment / balance out your electronics / speaker combo. Sean
>
How about a new Bel Canto DAC2 ($1,300.) and a transport of your choice. Cal Delta used around $350. this promises to be one of the best setups at any price!!!! Just food for thought.
Thanks, looks like the only player to get multiple kudos is the Electrocompaniet, which I wasn't even considering. Anyone have an idea where I can listen to one in the NY/NJ area.
Hi -

There's a guy named Dan O'Brasky with a place called Audio Visionary in Downtown Brooklyn. He carries All the EC line.