Best Way to Play Flac Files

Hi, I am using flac files and playing them with foobar. I would love to setup a sonus system but my understanding is that it doesn't support the higher bit rate. I like the idea of using an ipad or andoid device with the album covers from my armchair. Right now I am scrolling through the songs on foobar which isn't the greatest. Any suggestions for a better arrangement are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
kaijorg
The olive one is not vapor ware.its shipping first week of november......I ordered one but my Olive 03HD is the biggest piece of crap I have ever owned. I screwed up it does not have digital out. The analogue out is so bad, I run it thru my MarantzNA7004 which is terrific. By way if Airplay. On its own the Olive isn't worth more than $200. By the way mine is mint and ill trade my mint olive03hd. For a phono preamp

Mike S
Mike,

Do post back once you receive your Olive One. I am very interested in it too. Meanwhile, my Touch, Duet, Boombox, Radio are all going strong and I love them.

Huy
Mike,

Do post back once you receive your Olive One. I am very interested in it too. Meanwhile, my Touch, Duet, Boombox, Radio are all going strong and I love them.

Huy
For a couple years I used a MacMini for my digital music source. Converting Flac through the use of other programs and trying to work my way through an endless stream of work around programs to make my optimized mini listenable. It was just okay, I then had an opportunity to experience PC audio. No work arounds, whatever you download is there right now whether it's Flac or whatever. JRiver, dBpoweramp, JRemote to use my ipad and to my ears in my system it sounds much better than my mini. Ease of use is so much better