Better power cord for Bryston

I don't have an aftermarket power cord for my 4BSST. I have considered several, but never pulled the trigger. I love my Audience power cord, but was told a syn. res. master coupler would be better for the amp. Opinions?
System:
Maggie 1.6
Bryston 4BSST
DeHavilland Ultra Verve w/upgraded caps
Shanling CDT 100 w/ upgraded tubes - JPS digital ac
All remaining cords are Audience Au24s - Richard Gray
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrett11
Golly, you're right Boa2. They checked out fine when I previewed the post.

Here they are again:
Volex power cords and Absolute Power Cord
BTW, I never claimed to be of the opinion that power cords have no affect on all equipment, but I am of the opinion that they had no appreciable influence on my Bryston amps. The same thing applies to my First Sound Presence Deluxe II preamp...no power cord has ever made a significant improvement over the First Sound's stock power cord. I believe this has much to do with the quality of the First Sound's external power supply and massive capacitors providing over 180,000 mfd of capacitance.
I've tried several inexpensive (New $350.00 or less) PC's on my 4BSST. There are differences, especially in the lower octaves. Virtual Dynamics Power One is my favorite. Direct from Amp to wall. Used about $100.00 or so.
IMO unless you buy a pc like opalchip suggested your spending just to be spending,if you want to see if a better pc will do anything just go to best buy & buy the biggest peice of shit pc they have for under $5 & try it against your stock pc before you buy anything aftermarket.

save your cash to buy gear with not snake oil.

mike.