Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Melbguy1, You are certainly right that I don't really know Jorma cables, nor do you know Exemplar Portal Silver cables. Your statement about silver cables reveals limited exposure to quality silver cables.

In saying what I did about how long you might prefer the Jormas, I am merely talking about my experience. I will not participate in "mine is bigger than yours" arguments any longer. Frankly, I will not go out of my way to get a listen to the Jormas anymore than you will to listen to the Exemplars.
Hi TBG, the key word to pick up from my comments is "I'M not a fan of pure silver cables"...it's just my personal view. I've owned and heard many silver cables and have formed a view based on my experience, so I don't agree with your comment -

Your statement about silver cables reveals limited exposure to quality silver cables

I think you pretty much summed it up by saying "Frankly, I will not go out of my way to get a listen to the Jormas anymore than you will to listen to the Exemplars"...why then speculate on cables you've never heard by a guy you don't know?
I may be biased because I have the Quiessence Q1000 Hybrid Bullet INterconnect.

But the Eichmann cables are actually pretty good.
www.eti-research.com.au
ETI's Quiessence have a Qreference, which is said to be their best. rather pricey. but maybe worth a look?

Sett
Melbguy1, you miss my point. No one can listen to more than a small fraction of available cables. Neither you nor I have enough experience to make definitive statements.

I would merely parrot your question, you have not heard the Exemplar Silver Portals, so you have no way to say the Jormas cables are the best. Have you heard the BMC LLC silvers, the Jade LLC cables, or the Audio Note silver cables? The list could go on and on. Yes, all our opinions are merely personal opinions reflecting our personal experiences. As such verbal opinions expressed in discussions such as this have little value. Of course, neither do review in the magazines.
Tbg, i'm glad you're enjoying your Exemplar cables. I am in the process of upgrading several of my cables (including pc's) to Jorma Prime. As you said, each to their own.
Cheers,
MG.