brass outlet covers...anyone try them? Sound good

I have got myself in this outlet cover mess recently and decided why not try a solid mid sized brass cover the home depot sells for $4.99. There was a sticker on it that read pegasus. Why not brass. Is not brass good for resanance.

I am in the process of this and will keep posted on results.
freemand
I've become so confused by the issue of the sonic attributes of outlet covers on audio that I've just taken them off and let the the open outlets act a mini diffusors. Cheaper and less angst. :-)
07-31-07: Newbee
I've become so confused by the issue of the sonic attributes of outlet covers on audio that I've just taken them off and let the the open outlets act a mini diffusors. Cheaper and less angst. :-)
Newbee

Newbee, I believe there are others out there that feel the same confusion as you.
While reading your post a terrific idea came to me.
What if AlbertPorter included a FREE nylon outlet cover plate with the purchase of every Porter Port 20 amp receptacle he sold. What do you think, great idea! .....LOL.
I bet matching light switches in your dedicated listening room could only add to the superior sonics of those wall plates.
awwwwwwwww...c'mon....now covers for the outlets have an impact on music???????.....boy, this garden is wider and deeper than i thought...keep going guys...i'm having too much fun with all these posts of pebbles, phone calls, outlet covers, etc....and to think that my system sounds dam good without any of the above...hmmm...i think i'm the one that is insane....LOL
So why not wood covers? It doesn't conduct and might add that magical touch folks claim when using it under components.