Break In Your Speakers...... What CD and how long?

Just bought a pair of Devore Nines. Is there a CD out there that anyone recommends for breaking in new speakers? At what level? Is there such a CD?
thanks...
mattcone
Put on music that you enjoy. Sit in front of the speakers. Listen to the music as long as possible each day.

Enjoy the changes in your speakers as they unfold. It is like a child growing up. You don't love them less for their inability to do certain things when young. But overcoming those inabilities as they change allows you to revel in their later accomplishments.

"Instantaneous" (in our case days) break in robs you of the full emotional circle of owning audio gear.
The out-of-phase/in mono/facing each other/closely situated trick works very well. Be certain the system is set to mono(or use track 6 of the following CD), or you're cancelling a smaller percentage of the sound. The Ayre CD, 'Irrational, But Efficacious!' has a "brown noise" track that works very well for break-in of speakers. Brown noise contains energy in the whole audio spectrum, but it's distributed more closely to that of actual music than pink or white noise. (http://www.musicdirect.com/product/73160) This CD also contains pink and white noise tracks. When I burn-in cables, caps, etc: I run all the noise tracks, programmed to repeat, for a few days.
I'm a firm believer that after a 100 hours or so you really need to crank them up for a few hours.

I had a WP8's for over a year then I had a party. I had the volume cranked to hearing damaging levels. (the party was out side and I left the back screen door open so we could hear out side.) So outside the music was clear.

I had SS equipment and work from home so I had the system on for 8+ hours a day.

The next day I sat down for some critical listening and the bass was much more present.
The Magic CD from Reynold is the only CD that I know of which is designed specifically for speaker break-in. The first track goes very low so you need to adjust the volume carefully while watching the woofers move in and out. This is the only CD I use for speaker break-in. I also own the Ayre, Purist, and another that I can't remember the name. Email me if you are unable to find the Reynold CD and I'll try to help you out.