Budget Audience Clone?

I borrowed a pair of Audience Conductor e speaker cables and they sound fantastic in my system. I have been using Canare 4s11 which sound very good for the price, warm and full and reasonable detailed with a slight softening of transients. The audience has brought everything up a couple notches, including separation, detail, bass tightness and air. My question is, are there any budget speaker cables that are sonically similar to audience? I know the conductor e is not super expensive, but there are other life priorities right now. I should also mention that I liked some of the things that Nordost Blue Heaven did for my system when I borrowed them, but I love everything that the Audience does.
128x128clarinetmonster2
Paul’s cables are very good, they compete with my heimdall2 speaker cables...
Some people like the Duelund DCA16GA or DCA12GA as speaker wire. You can get it from partsconnexion for $10 per meter. It would cost you $80 for 6 feet DCA16GA. There are a lot of reviews online if you google it. For the price, it is worth a try... 

Hey there, I’ve auditioned tons and tons of speaker cables and agree with you that Audience is amazing. I got some used AU24 in the end.

The cheapest that I thought came closest were Black Cat’s entry level speaker cable, of which I tried the MK1 of these; now called Silverheart MK 2 https://blackcatcable.com/products/silverheart-speaker-cable-banana-terminated

Preferred them to Clearday in my system.

P.S. I did try hard to find cheaper Audience "clones" from various UP-OCC and OFC cables (Neotech, Acoustic Zen, Mogami) but only the Black Cat cable got closest to the AU24.
Thanks for the Duelund and Black Cat suggestions. I am in the middle of auditioning JW Cryo Nova and Clear Day along with the Audience and my Canare. Depending on the outcome, I may try those 2 suggestions also.

btw, it turns out the Audience Conductor e is a used pair and the price the dealer is asking is $500 for the 2m pair.