budget power conditioner

I am looking for a power conditioner to power a plasma tv, an A/V receiver, a DVD player, and a cable box. I am looking into spending $300. Any suggestions.

I currently have an Equitech to power my main system.

thanks,

kas
ksalous
Thank you all for your suggestions. I will look into the PS Audio Quintet although I got a great discount deal on a Son of Q Jr from Equitech for more than double my budget.

kas
I just got a Belkin PureAV PF60 and it is a great deal online, it can be had for a little over 200 delivered. It originally retailed for 700 i think. It got great reviews and for the price its hard not to try it out.
The Belkin pf60 works great with my Panasonic plasma (and also with digital components), but it kills the dynamics of amplifiers.
I recently purchased the Quintet. Although I am still trying to nail down the sonic impact to my system, two things are already quite clear: First, the Quintet does not inhibit dynamics in my system. Second, it substantially reduced hum and buzz, previously audible from the listening seat, to a level only audible when my ear is within 2" of the loudspeaker. Full review next month, hopefully.