Budget/value SS power amp recommendation

Hello all would appreciate any recommendations for a budget solid state power amp for a lightly used 3rd system to pair with some tube preamps. Budget is less than $500. New, used , cosmetics irrelevant. Initial thoughts are the following but don’t know if they obtainable on this budget.  

brston 2b
older belles model
used AVA

Any thoughts or suggestions welcome. Would love to find a sleeper under the radar model or something discounted if it’s cosemticlaly challenged . Thanks
kbuzz
You list some nice choices.

Parasound, NAD, and Rotel are also pretty solid options in that price range.

Other options include Marsh, and old Onkyo or Yamaha, Conrad Johnson's Sonographe series, Outlaw Audio, Monarchy, or maybe an old Forte.

What speakers are you mating it with, and what are your sonic preferences?  That might help to narrow down the list a little.  Nonetheless, a $500 budget is perfectly adequate to get something decent on the used market.

Michael
What are your speakers for this 3rd system ? I am a huge fan of the Nuforce STA 200 amplifier, $499. from Audio Advisor ( still ). It has a lot of gain, so I do recommend it cautiously as it might amplify noise further up in the chain. Enjoy ! MrD. 
Thanks all for the great suggestions. Will be used with some vintage 15ohm LS35as. Since it’s going to be used with some vintage euphorically characterized pre amps I’d like it to be on the neutral l size of things...but would not turn down a monarchy amp...that’s a great one