Buying my first 1080p,second projector

I have a 720p , but I want a better quality image , bluerays, and a full 120 inch 16x9 format.
i was going to get the well regarded Benq 1075 , but I don't want to do the ceiling mount, wires running along the ceiling , walls etc. there is no way to hide in walls and ceiling.
 The way I have my projector now is optimal , it sits on a shelf about five feet up, and when I want to watch a movie , I plug in the wires. This is only for movies, games, as I have a plasma behind the pull down screen . The book shelf stands 15 feet from the screen. The 1075 will not work.
i think a refurbished Epson 8350 would work from that distance. So I guess I need a long throw. 
It must be able to fill a 120 inch 16x9 screen.  3d would be nice , but not absolute. Thoughts on projectors please?    I have a 100 inch 4:3 now in place.
 Thanks, Todd
toddnkaya
AVS forum has tons of projector reviews and user reviews.
JVC are well know for inky blacks.
I'm going to ceiling mount a Benq 1075.
i will have the Homegear 120 electric screen . 
Very very impressed with the beautiful picture the Benq 1075 puts out!!
The Homegear 120 inch electric has been working to perfection. What a fantastic value for $110 shipped. I bought a second subwoofer , a Polk 10 inch to go with my Pioneer 8inch, but I have not hooked up the second sub yet. I am hoping this will be my home theater system for many years.