Can You Recommend a Good High Res Digital Audio Player?

I have been considering purchasing a FiiO X7 digital audio player so that I could play DSD, FLAC and ALAC files. As much as my primary consideration is improving my sound resolution from my iPod Classic, I am also hoping to find a device that is easy to manipulate and transfer music files. The X7 uses a file system that is a bit clunky. You essentially navigate a file system, with folders and files. I've heard that this is common for Android based Operating Systems. To make operation more difficult, the support info is in Chinese. Can you recommend an audio player that can play hi res files with a fairly easy to use OS?
128x128gnason
Sony HAP-Z1ES HDD player.  I own 2, one in each system.  It will play all the different music files and works on the Linux operating system.  There is an app for both iPhone and Android.  I like this better than an Aurender N100H and a Wyred4sound Dac2 DSD SE combo which I had in the system previously.

The dac inside the Sony HDD player is first rate as well.
I just had the chance to check out the Sony HAP-Z1ES HDD player. This looks like something you'd have attached to a rack system or on a stand near where you listen to your headphones. What I am looking for is a portable I-Pod like device. I can see why you both were so impressed with it though.