Cannot find perfect sound

I've been listening to supposedly some of the finest speakers that currently exist. These include b&w 800 Series, revel high end, vivid audio, Psi audio and kef blades.

None except the kef blades satisfied my high level standards.

When I play my reference tracks on cheap earbuds I hear timing accuracy that is missing on all the above speakers. Only the kef blades came closest to what I hear from cheap earbuds. 

Explanations please?

I really suspect that none of these high end speakers are accurately reproducing the sound on my CDs despite all the marketing claims about accuracy and high quality sound.

What could there possibly be that my cheap earbuds can do that eludes these super high end speakers?  

I'm not so eager anymore to spend any money until I have a good explanation.

kenjit
When I play my reference tracks on cheap earbuds I hear timing accuracy that is missing on all the above speakers.

I have no idea what this even means?  Is that the only differences you hear?  What system are you using to drive them?  Sorry but I have no idea what you are hearing or would want to hear to make any sort of recommendation or provide advise.

Happy Listening.
@kenjit didn’t say bass modes were easy to fix, far from it, but that the problems you describe sound more like mid and high reflections and resonances that screw up accurate reproduction of the details of the acoustic event. Nth degree attention to detail of simple fixes is needed to clear these up, including all manner of vibration control on the components as well
So I have a(t least one) question:  How far are you from your speakers?  And are you listening in stereo or something else?

You're comparing your audio system - source & amplification, speakers and room - to an "in your ear" presence.  In many ways that seems to be two totally different worlds (or universes).  One way to address that might be to move your listening position up to be closer and maybe almost between your front/stereo pair.  I'm not saying that will solve the world's problems but for you it might level the playing and listening field and then you can decide which you like more.  And for one last thing - you questioned (or suspected) that none of the high-end speakers were living up to claimed specs.  Do you have readings or similar data on how that gear is performing in your listening environment?  Just askin'...
Post removed 
1 I think with all the companies in the world who make speakers, you should listen to more.
2 You will not find “perfect” speakers. You may find the ones you like, your favorite with your taste and coloration. So your choice of the word “perfect” is imperfect.